Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Nowhere near as good as "the escape (2008 ), " that is a far better UK prison movie than starred up.

Do you mean The Escapist? Not being pedantic, I just wanted to check it out.

---------- Post added 04-04-2014 at 09:15 ----------

Transsiberian - 1/10. Absolutely terrible. One of the stupidest films I've ever seen. Amazed that this director managed to make The Machinist.

Hi everyone,

I need a friend for conversation friend for improving my English (speaking).

I can pay 5 pound per a hour. I want four hours conversation per a week.

(Also If you want to learn Turkish, I can help you)

The woman in black. Interesting with some proper scary bits (certainly for a 12 rated film). Nice scenary and locations but danial radcliff wasn't very good and the dialogue was weak, as was the back story for the rest of the village who I just didn't care about. The pace at times was glacial which didn't help. But, oddly, overall I still liked it. 7/10

Need for speed 6/10- ok attempt at a film from a game but not something I'll watch again.

The grand Budapest hotel 7/10- surprisingly enjoyable, would watch it again if I got the chance.

Captain America the winter soldier 10/10- loved it, slowed down abit near the middle but great action. Oh and Scarlett Johansson looked great kicking ass:love:

Fast and furious 6. Total fantasy, makes Harry potter look like a documentary. Crap story, a bored looking vin diesel but some implausible but good set pieces. Some nice cars too, and chance to see the world longest runway at, by my reckoning at least 10 miles long. 5.5/10

Fast and furious 6. Total fantasy, makes Harry potter look like a documentary. Crap story, a bored looking vin diesel but some implausible but good set pieces. Some nice cars too, and chance to see the world longest runway at, by my reckoning at least 10 miles long. 5.5/10

I watched this too recently- kind of a agree with you. No where as good as FF5.

You kind of wonder if they should have stopped at 6 but expect FF7 to be the last, especially with Paul Walker dying.

Dwayne 'Rock' Johnson looks like he is on steroids in FF6- guy looks like the Hulk!

I watched this too recently- kind of a agree with you. No where as good as FF5.

You kind of wonder if they should have stopped at 6 but expect FF7 to be the last, especially with Paul Walker dying.

Dwayne 'Rock' Johnson looks like he is on steroids in FF6- guy looks like the Hulk!

I won't be queuing up to watch 7.

The great gatsby. Really lavish production which I liked a lot. Dicaprio apart, who was pretty good the cast was functional at best. Didn't like the use of modern music though, nice idea but it jarred. Thought the pace was off and it just missed something. It did make me want to read the book, which for me is a rarity.