Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Dr Strange, 6/10.

Strange by name, strange by plot.

The first third was Batman Begins

The second third was Inception.

The final third was Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

The special effects were great, as you'd expect from a big-budget Marvel film of this genre.

Nevertheless, I was disappointed with the choice of British Posh Boy Benedict Wotsisface as the main character with that forced East Coast Yank accent.

Mr Posh Boy Wotsisface is best when Mr Posh Boy Wotsisface plays Mr Posh Boy Wotsisface. From Star Trek Into Darkness: Intellect alone is useless in a fight, Mr. Spock. You, you can't even break a rule - how can you be expected to break bone?

The Angry Birds Movie. Download the app and play that for 90 minutes instead. Tedious. 3/10

Sat and watched it with the little uns yesterday, even the kids got fed up with it after about 20 minutes.

---------- Post added 12-02-2017 at 20:00 ----------

Dr Strange, 6/10.

Strange by name, strange by plot.

The first third was Batman Begins

The second third was Inception.

The final third was Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

The special effects were great, as you'd expect from a big-budget Marvel film of this genre.

Nevertheless, I was disappointed with the choice of British Posh Boy Benedict Wotsisface as the main character with that forced East Coast Yank accent.

Mr Posh Boy Wotsisface is best when Mr Posh Boy Wotsisface plays Mr Posh Boy Wotsisface. From Star Trek Into Darkness: Intellect alone is useless in a fight, Mr. Spock. You, you can't even break a rule - how can you be expected to break bone?

You should hear the crappy Yank accent he uses in Black Mass, it is terrible, in fact he is the weakest link in what is otherwise a decent movie by far.

The Town That Dreaded Sundown (1976) - 6/10 - Shot in a documentry style amd loosely based on unsolved murders in Texarkana, the murder scenes are very well done bit the film has some odd slapstick style comedy based around the investigators which doesn't quite seem to fit.

Lion (2016) : 9/10

A five-year-old Indian boy gets lost on the streets of Calcutta, thousands of kilometers from home. He survives many challenges before being adopted by a couple in Australia; 25 years later, he sets out to find his lost family.

Very well directed movie, and great story (based on a true story)

The Girl With All The Gifts - 9/10

Really enjoyed this one.

I couldn't give it a 9 but I agree it is enjoyable- I'm not usually a big fan of zombie type films but this does keep you watching. 7/10