Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Logan - 9/10

Wow. Now that's how you bow out from a character in style. Makes Deadpool look like it was Sesame Street. Also loved the Western undertone of it.

Plan to watch this tonight- going by your feedback I look forward to it!

Divergent - Wasn't expecting amazing things given it's a run of the mill teen sci-fi drama, but buoyed on by The Hunger Games that was actually quite decent (nothing compared to Battle Royale but there we go) thought I'd give it a go. 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. Terrible plot, premise, acting. I struggle to find anything to go for it whatsoever. Plot lines were so transparent it was almost embarrassing. Needless to sy I won't be bothering with the final 2 films of the trilogy. 2/10

Wait while the 4th one comes out! I believe its being released as a TV movie?

La La Land. The most boring, slow and disappointing film Ive ever seen. I kept waiting for something wonderful to happen but it never did. I fell asleep half way through. !!!

:hihi: I watched Navy Seals after that, it was like fresh coffee in the morning

Logan - 9/10

Wow. Now that's how you bow out from a character in style. Makes Deadpool look like it was Sesame Street. Also loved the Western undertone of it.

Agree with the score out of ten.

Very enjoyable but was a bit surprised at the level of violence- however a bit more in character of the comic version of Wolverine.

La La Land. The most boring, slow and disappointing film Ive ever seen. I kept waiting for something wonderful to happen but it never did. I fell asleep half way through. !!!

oh about halfway through the most amazing wonderful thing happens, but if you blink you miss it

;)