Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Have you seen the Youtube video 'Nic Cage's Agent?'. It's pretty much a running joke by now that he'll say yes to everything.

I've not seen it Funky but will look it up- I did read he has some big debt issues and sold off properties as well as personal collection items- few years ago he sold Action Comics No.1 for a few million. That might explain why he is making a movie a month by looks of it!

Anyway I know you like your Korean movies, if you haven't seen The Deal (7.5/10) then do look it up. Very good.

Scarface 10/10 - I thought it was amazing apart from the ending I wanted to keep on watching it

Miami Vice 2006 4/10 - I was really looking forward to watching it and it was a major let down story was choppy and I thought the sound quality was really poor

Scarface 10/10 - I thought it was amazing apart from the ending I wanted to keep on watching it

Timeless classic, one of the movies in my "watch one time a year" package. I red somewhere that reboot is planned for 2018

Miami Vice 2006 4/10 - I was really looking forward to watching it and it was a major let down story was choppy and I thought the sound quality was really poor

Say hello to my little friend,great film.

oh dear :(

I wonder..future Tony Montana..will it be mexican or east european.

Resident evil 2016 - 2/10, series went downhill

Edited by Guest

Rogue One 8/10. Enjoyed this, plenty of action, decent story and good visuals.

The Accountant - 7.5/10

A lot more enjoyable than the title suggests.

I'd go along with that although I actually though this was the film with Brian Cranston in (The Infiltrator).

I look forward to the action packed sequel, The Quantity Surveyor...
:hihi: