Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Code name : wild geese , 1984 -9/10

I just love this channel ",movies4men". Another great commando action flick!

Is that the same film as 'Wild Geese' with Richard Burton, Richard Harris and Roger Moore?

Nevermind, I looked it up and it's not.

---------- Post added 01-05-2017 at 14:06 ----------

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 2 - 8/10

Enjoyable and quite emotional in parts but suffers from the usual sequel problem of not being as fresh as the original and also from the trailers giving away a lot of jokes.

In case anyone is interested in whether they should stay to the very end, there were 3 or 4 mid/after-credits scenes.

Edited by Funky_Gibbon

The Most Hated Woman in America - 8/10

The true story of Madalyn Murray O'Hair, the founder of American Atheists.

A really interesting story that Im quite embarrassed to admit I knew absolutely nothing about before I watched this.

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2 - 8/10 - The first film was such a surprisingly good film and this carries on in the same vein, very enjoyably with more laughs than some so called comedies, great stuff.

Dheepan - 7/10 - A Tamil Tiger takes refuge in France with his adopted "family" he becomes a caretaker in a series of apartment blocks frequented by gangs.