Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

I Dont Feel at Home in this World Anymore 8/10

Great film. A quiet nurse decides to become a vigilante after discovering shes been burgled.

A dark comedy with a fantastic script and great acting. Quite violent in places too, you never know whats going to happen next.

Chernobyl Diaries 5/10

6 tourists go on an 'extreme tour' to Pripyat, the deserted city originally founded to serve Chernobyl.

It quickly becomes apparent that theyre not alone.

It was OK, the idea was better than the actual film.

LIFE 6.5/10

This is quite a tense film which did surprise me- if you like movies to do with Alien(s).

Good star cast including Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal- see them aboard the Internationl Space Station and make a remarkable discovery, that also is potentially life threatening.

Norman 5/10

Confusing abstract weird script. Had some artistic abstract techniques and Richard gere was good here although it didn't look like a difficult character to play. Only recommend this for the artso weird film lovers.

The Negotiator with Samuel L. Jackson and Kevin Spacey. Really good thriller about a hostage negotiator who becomes a hostage taker. A bit far fetched but entertaining, nonetheless . 8/10

I remember seeing that at the cinema - 93'ish. Good film.

---------- Post added 12-06-2017 at 22:31 ----------

Blair Witch - 6/10 - Sort of sequel to the original, the brother of the girl missing in the first film goes back to Burkittsville to search the woods, quite intense in parts.