Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Okja 9/10

Amazing film. Funny, sad (I cried), slightly disturbing and real food for thought, which is the whole point.

Although the film is based around a giant CGI hippo-like 'super-pig' its definitely not for children.

Accidental Hero, 1992.

Comedy where Dustin Hoffman plays a crook who stumbles upon a plane crash and rescues Geena Davis from the wreckage, but Andy Garcia (fellow bum) takes the credit. Great supporting role from Chevy Chase who really hams up the role of a TV station boss.

7/10

Beauty and the Beast (2017) - 8/10

It's a musical so if that's not your thing then you aren't going to enjoy it simply put, but if you do have a bit of a soft spot for them this is lovely, light hearted and very well done. My only main complaint is that Emma Watsons voice sounds incredibly autotuned compared to all the other characters.

War of the Planet of the Apes 7/10 - not a fan of the franchise, and were a few scenes that I thought didn't make a lot of sense, but pretty watchable overall.

---------- Post added 22-07-2017 at 09:23 ----------

Girl on the train, 10/10

Oh God, I thought that this was awful drivel. I probably rated it many pages back, something like a 4/10.

Inferno. Two rather tedious hours of tom hanks have flash backs and running around Italy. And what's the clamour for felicity jones? She's no Kate winslet, in fact she's not even a Gemma arterton - I don't get it. Bland and completely predictable. 3/10 and one of those is the cameo of Irrfan Khan - hope to see him in something with a better script.