Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Unfortunately as others have said De Niro has been in some absolute garbage over the last few years, he's gone for quantity and the pay day rather than quality. The last good film I can remember him in was Jackie Brown......17yrs ago. A waste of a great talent.

Your probably right.

To be honest, the more recent film I watched him in was Meet The Fockers. Which I thought he carried off really well.

---------- Post added 24-04-2014 at 22:11 ----------

Have you seen Rocky and Bullwinkle?most of his films I love but he has made some garbage.

Meet the Fockers was the most recent film I watched him in. I thought he played the part well. However, like you say, I have heard lots of bad reviews regarding the films (and others) you mention.

Your probably right.

To be honest, the more recent film I watched him in was Meet The Fockers. Which I thought he carried off really well.

---------- Post added 24-04-2014 at 22:11 ----------

Meet the Fockers was the most recent film I watched him in. I thought he played the part well. However, like you say, I have heard lots of bad reviews regarding the films (and others) you mention.

Got to agree with you,he was good in meet the fockers.

Big Trouble In Little China - 6/10 - Not seen this for years, very 80's, very cheesy, the effects have stood up quite well and its entertaining enough.

Monty Python's Life Of Brian - 9.9/10 - Excellent, many memorable scenes and quotable dialogue possibly the best comedy ever.

Hwayi: A Monster Boy (Hwayi: Gwimuleul samkin ahyi) - 7/10

A dark story of betrayal and revenge about a boy who, having been kidnapped as a young child, is raised as a son by a violent gang of professional criminals who teach him all their skills.