Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Seen it a couple of times and loved it,the dog should have won an Oscar.

I said the exact same thing! Even trawled through the IMDB honours list to check it.... Can't believe it hadn't. Also, I thought Peppy Miller deserved an award, but she was just nominated loads of times. In my opinion her performance was even stronger than the lead character who did get lots of them....

Offender - 6/10 - Gritty, brutal prison revenge drama thats let down by some implausible plot lines.

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 23:07 ----------

Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa - 6/10 - Knoxville's makeup is great and the scenario is ripe for laughs but theres one thing missing.......subtlety. A missed opportunity.

Rush Hour 2 - 6/10 - Undemanding knockabout stuff.

---------- Post added 08-05-2014 at 22:37 ----------

The Door - 6.5/10 - Thriller with Sci Fi elements, worth a look.

Is there only me watching films at the moment :hihi:

• 2 weeks later...

Age Of Uprising (aka Michael Kohlhaas) - 5.5/10

Film starring Mads Mikkelsen about a horse trader who, having been cheated by a baron and denied justice by a corrupt court, raises a small army of commoners and attacks anywhere the baron might be hiding.

It's certainly not the film that the DVD cover portrays it to be with mass battles and castles being stormed but it's still interesting as a historical work. But to be honest without Mads Mikkelsen I'd have given it a 4/10.