Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Bladerunner 2049 8/10

A bit slow at times and lacks some of the originals atmosphere and action. A good film nonetheless and keeps you guessing at times, glad it was not the 4 hours originally planned.

Baby driver 4/10.

The music was better than the film..

Bladerunner 2049 8/10

A bit slow at times and lacks some of the originals atmosphere and action. A good film nonetheless and keeps you guessing at times, glad it was not the 4 hours originally planned.

Baby driver 4/10.

The music was better than the film..

I don't get the plaudits that Baby Driver got, its so average.

Jacob's Ladder - 8/10 - Underrated 1990 Adrian Lyne horror mystery that preceded the likes of the 6th Sense, very good.

Jacob's Ladder - 8/10 - Underrated 1990 Adrian Lyne horror mystery that preceded the likes of the 6th Sense, very good.

I started watching this way back when (and I was alone!) intending to turn it off, but it sucked me in. It was like a bad dream you can't wake up from.

7/10. We watched this at an older relative's house, he still uses an an old VCR with tapes. I vaguely remember seeing this years ago, but good luck finding it now. Danny Aiello is terrific in this.