Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Hellraiser judgement.

back to its very gory best, prolly the 4th best in the series (cant beat the first 3) and one ill watch again.

7/10

---------- Post added 01-03-2018 at 17:01 ----------

Bladerunner 2049

little long for me but better than i expected tbh, another 7/10

Baskin 7/10

Turkish with subtitles. A squad of cops stumble upon a black mass in an abandoned building.

A lot of films are classed as horror, when they actually arent really, but Id definitely say this is.

Not much of a storyline but its creepy, disgusting and pretty realistic. I feel like Ive just watched something that I really shouldnt have.

Les Affames (Ravenous) 7.5/10

Set In Canada its in French so subtitled, but theres not actually an awful lot of dialogue anyway.

Theres a lot of zombie films about at the moment but this ones a bit different. A lot of the film is pretty quiet and it works really well, makes it eerie and atmosheric.

I liked it.

The 51st State/Formula 51

Very underrated film IMO.

Crime romp with a good dose of humour and bad language. This is definitely in my top 50 although not my usual Horror or SciFi genre.

Samuel L Jackson, Robert Carlyle, Emily Mortimer, Meat Loaf...

Les Affames (Ravenous) 7.5/10

Set In Canada its in French so subtitled, but theres not actually an awful lot of dialogue anyway.

Theres a lot of zombie films about at the moment but this ones a bit different. A lot of the film is pretty quiet and it works really well, makes it eerie and atmosheric.

I liked it.

never heard of that one, and im a zombie nut Oo

theres been a few "a bit different" ones the last few years, from The Dead (set in africa) and Maggie (Arnies), then theres it stains the sand red very recently, and also The girl with all the gifts (which is VERY different)

The 51st State/Formula 51

Very underrated film IMO.

Crime romp with a good dose of humour and bad language. This is definitely in my top 50 although not my usual Horror or SciFi genre.

Samuel L Jackson, Robert Carlyle, Emily Mortimer, Meat Loaf...

And some Scouse Scallies.

Man From Earth: Holocene 4/10 about a 14,000 year old man that cant die.

I thought the first film was brilliant, great story, direction and acting (9/10) but this is nowhere near that. Its spoilt by the usual annoying adult actors playing college teens with not much of a story or ending.

Watch the Man From Earth first to get an idea of what it should/could have been.