Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

X-Men Days of Future Past - 8/10. Not quite up there with Avengers but a good effort, very entertaining. Quicksilver steals the show for me!

Second that score. Thought it was a very good romp and some nice little pieces in it.

Strom was a bit pointless though (again).

I can imagine Joss Whedon seeing that scene and starting to worry how his version of Quicksilver is going to come anywhere near that! It was an amazing scene.

Yeah the cinema audience I was in definitely enjoyed that scene the most. Lots of laughs.

Star Wars the original one made in 77, not any of the first 2 prequels which, were bloody awful, the last one from them was okay (birth of Darth Vader). But the original; and Empire Strikes Back & Return of the Jedi stand as shining lights in brilliance.

X men days of future past 7/10- never been a huge fan of X-Men but enjoyable. Abit confusing with the time travel and other bits though.

The empire strikes back 8/10- back in the day I probably would of given it higher but it can look dated in the fight scenes. Better story than the newer ones but depends on your preference in films I guess