Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

The Mummy. The new one with tiny tom cruise. He's normally pretty watchable can turn a crap film into something half decent but didn't stand a chance with this turkey. The plot was muddled, it sort of wanted to be a zombie/horror film but couldn't pull that off as it wasn't scary enough and was way short of wise cracking daring do of the Mummy films of the late 90s early 00s. It reminded me oddly enough of some of the later Underworld films - dark and broody but no substance. 4/10

I watched the Green Mile last night for the first time everyone told me its good and it sure was great film

I think it's one of those films that most seem to like apart from me. Same as The Shawshank Redemption, which with the Green Mile shares the same writer and director - the film did nothing for me.

The Beguiled (2017) 0-10

Baywatch(2017) 1-10

Spiderman Homecoming 1-10

Unforgettable (2017) 2-10

6 Below - 3-10

I think its time i renewed my Cineworld 'cos if these are the best that movies that i wait for on Sky, i need to get out more.

I think it's one of those films that most seem to like apart from me. Same as The Shawshank Redemption, which with the Green Mile shares the same writer and director - the film did nothing for me.

Hmmph.

The only people who don't "get" films like Shawshank and Green Mile are teenage boys who've grown up knowing nothing of movies except for Michael Bay films consisting of scantily clad girls, big explosions and transforming robots

:|

yup, just you ;)

Hmmph.

The only people who don't "get" films like Shawshank and Green Mile are teenage boys who've grown up knowing nothing of movies except for Michael Bay films consisting of scantily clad girls, big explosions and transforming robots

:|

Well Michael Bay starting directing films long after I was legally allowed to watch such films; and big explosions, transforming robots and scantily clad girls don't float my boat!

Well Michael Bay starting directing films long after I was legally allowed to watch such films; and big explosions, transforming robots and scantily clad girls don't float my boat!

Green Mile and Shawshank are great films but if anybody can recommend anything with the above content I'm on it :hihi: