Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Watched one on Netflix last night "The Life of David Gale" Pretty decent film with Kevin Spacey as a professor who crusades to end the death penalty in Texas then finds himself on death row for the rape and murder of a fellow crusader. I figured out early on what the twist in the tale was going to be, but was still compelled to watch how it unfolded. A little different this one 8/10

Hereditary....1/10. One of the worst films I've ever seen! Don't believe all the hype. It's slow, boring and definitely not scary. We went expecting to pee our pants with fear but ended up laughing through most of it because it was just so daft. We waited all the way to the end for the "really disturbing" bits but there wasn't any. Cack!

Hereditary....1/10. One of the worst films I've ever seen! Don't believe all the hype. It's slow, boring and definitely not scary. We went expecting to pee our pants with fear but ended up laughing through most of it because it was just so daft. We waited all the way to the end for the "really disturbing" bits but there wasn't any. Cack!

Thats the one with the girl that looks like Scottish comedian Kevin Bridges, trailer looked good too :|

Just noticed it has 90% on Rotten Tomatoes, cant be that bad then.