Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Operation Finale - 8/10

Ben Kingsley and Oscar Isaac star in a Netflix film about the capture of Adolf Eichmann in Argentina and the tension of keeping him hidden until they could sneak him out of the country to stand trial in Israel.

I watched that last night, pretty good. Have you seen that on Netflix, The Eichmann Show? That is also very good. It is all about the producers and directors of the live TV broadcast of Eichmann's trial. Some excellent acting in this movie and an absolutely intense atmosphere throughout.

I watched that last night, pretty good. Have you seen that on Netflix, The Eichmann Show? That is also very good. It is all about the producers and directors of the live TV broadcast of Eichmann's trial. Some excellent acting in this movie and an absolutely intense atmosphere throughout.

I think I watched that when it was broadcast on TV. Martin Freeman right?

A Star Is Born....9/10. Really enjoyed this film. It was much better than what I expected. Bradley Cooper's great, but it's Lady Gaga who steals the show. I'd have given it a 10/10, but the script writing didn't seem as strong about two thirds of the way through. The vocals performances from both actors are terrific.

A Star Is Born....9/10. Really enjoyed this film. It was much better than what I expected. Bradley Cooper's great, but it's Lady Gaga who steals the show. I'd have given it a 10/10, but the script writing didn't seem as strong about two thirds of the way through. The vocals performances from both actors are terrific.

thanks for that. I always thought Bradley Cooper was the poor man’s Hugh Jackman, so I’m pleased you rated the movie so high.

• 2 weeks later...