Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Paranormal activity  8 : next of kin, 2021 -7/10 

Solid found footage horror, slightly different from  previous movies 

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, hauxwell said:

I watched this film last night after reading your post about the film, and I thought it was very good.  What a brave woman Harriet was.  

I think we just got a gist of what she went through being a film but she obviously would have endured  more horrific experiences than what we saw Many generations  owe their lives and freedom to her. 

The Trip  7/10

Norwegian flick via Netflix , very enjoyable with humour thrown in along with blood splattering scenes.

Synopsis: A couple decide to take a break in the woods at their cabin, both harbouring thoughts to kill the other- but run into some unexpected guests. 

1 hour ago, Funky_Gibbon said:

Finch - 7/10

One man and his dog... and robot.

Tom Hanks stars as a robotics experts who survives an extinction event that kills most life on Earth and has only his dog and the robot he built as his companions.

I’ve just watched this film and I’ll give it the same score as you.  I thought Tom Hanks played a good part but I am a fan of his.