Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

White Boy Rick, 8/10, true tale of a young white guy who sells drugs and becomes youngest ever FBI informant in mid 80s detroit. Matthew McConaughey plays his dad. Gritty, and McConaughey is excellent as usual.

American Assassin, 7/10, not completely mindless action thing, Americans, special operatives, Michael Keaton. Based on a very mediocre series of books. Perfect for a rainy Sunday hungover afternoon.

Edited by Bargepole23

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2022, 7/10 

7/10 just for  Leatherface in the bus full of "influencers" :D 

Genius idea,  level of insanity that is missing in todays horror movies 

Escape from Mogadishu - 6.5/10

South Korean film based on the true story of how the staff of the North and South Korean embassies had to put aside the suspicion and hostility between the two countries and work to together in order to get to safety as the Somalia civil war erupts around them. It's not going to win any awards for subtlety but the action is good and there are a few good laughs.

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

The Desperate Hour . If you like  60 minutes of seeing a woman running through woods  talking on her phone and 20 minutes of next to nothing  , then this is for you .  For me 3/10 and thats because I never have to watch it again .

Just for a moment Hackey, you got me excited..

Don't Laugh!

Slade in Flame  :blush: . (available on U-tube).

I'd never heard of this till last week and had no idea some of it was filmed in Sheff.

The link below has some excellent details and pictures from the film of Parkwood Springs and the Kelvin.

Slade In Flame - Sheffield in Films and TV shows (Sheffield Filming Locations) - Sheffield History - Sheffield Memories

Marks out of 10.

4/10. Cringeworthy with no ending.

I was never a Slade fan, did see them once, but that was because Alex Harvey was the support band.

post-1-1172063825.jpg

What was with the Kelvin and Combo's? I've bought two from there.

One we had to tow back (which was fun) t'other had 1/2 a paving slab in't sidecar so the thing didn't come up on corners 🥴 .

Happy Daze 8) .

Edited by Rockers rule
-