Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

'Everything Everywhere All At Once'.     1 out of 10

Loathsome and awful. Probably the worst film I've ever seen. Might even beat 'Being John Malkovich' for all round crapness.

Given it 1 because I've a lot of time for Michelle Yeoh. Loved 'Star Trek: Discovery', 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon', 'Last Christmas', and 'Shang-Chi' but in this she's wasted.  

ZVxDDEq.png

4 minutes ago, wearysmith said:

'Everything Everywhere All At Once'.     1 out of 10

Loathsome and awful. Probably the worst film I've ever seen. Might even beat 'Being John Malkovich' for all round crapness.

Given it 1 because I've a lot of time for Michelle Yeoh. Loved 'Star Trek: Discovery', 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon', 'Last Christmas', and 'Shang-Chi' but in this she's wasted.  

ZVxDDEq.png

Really?

I thought it was incredible 

It won a ton of Oscars 

6 minutes ago, wearysmith said:

Incredibly bad.

And the Oscars are pats on the back for the cliquey. Many a time 'better' pictures have missed out. 

Different tastes I guess

Maybe you think Carry On films are brilliant

I think Dumb & Dumber is one of the best films ever

Just below Saving Private Ryan

Do you know that the husband in this movie is the Chinese kid from Goonies and Indiana Jones?

He retired from acting then came back and won an Oscar

Brilliant 

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Different tastes I guess

Maybe you think Carry On films are brilliant

I think Dumb & Dumber is one of the best films ever

Just below Saving Private Ryan

Do you know that the husband in this movie is the Chinese kid from Goonies and Indiana Jones?

He retired from acting then came back and won an Oscar

Brilliant 

Well, I don't think they're brilliant, but it's true to say that I'd rather watch any Carry On film than this garbage again.

Yes, I was aware of Short Round's involvement. 'Empire' magazine is very good at keeping me in the loop. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Land  (Netflix)

This film was very good. Because of something that happened in her past a woman goes to live in the wilderness in the Rockies, but she doesn’t have survival skills for the harsh conditions.

9/10

No mention of 'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3' yet.

It's very sad. Ricky Warwick once sang "Endings are better then mendings". I've never held that view. I'm sorry to see its final chapter.

Word to the wise though. A lot of the film involves a storyline that depicts experiments on animals. It's not a comfortable watch for so many reasons. For that, I'll give it a worthy 7/10

XbjhLJP.jpg