Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

5 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

Extraction 2

7/10

If you liked the first one then you should enjoy the sequel. 

Chris Hemsworth again plays the mercenary who will rescue somebody,  from somewhere-from someone - at sometime!

Lots of action, OTT occasionally but enjoyable. 

Seen both,  can't wait for Extraction 3. :thumbsup:

Guest ThaBoom
5 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Seen both,  can't wait for Extraction 3. :thumbsup:

Yeh it did look like a 3rd was on the horizon- but need to be careful on dragging the franchise  too long .

Gigli, probably the most boring, silly,  terribly acted film I have ever seen which is suprising with the cast,  Ben Afflick, Al Pacino, Christopher Walken, and Jennifer Lopez which actually  imo, can't act for toffee.  0/10

11 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Gigli, probably the most boring, silly,  terribly acted film I have ever seen which is suprising with the cast,  Ben Afflick, Al Pacino, Christopher Walken, and Jennifer Lopez which actually  imo, can't act for toffee.  0/10,  

Seems like miscasting.

Edited by cressida

6 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

I'm not talking about the film called Gigi with Maurice Chevalier.  :hihi:

Never heard of that one,  tbh thought you were talking about Gigli the opera singer (runs and hides)

The Spy,  A true story,  usually Im not into spy films but I watched the trailer on Netflix and it looked interesting and I was right,  it was not only interesting but brilliant 10/10,  the biggest suprise was watching Sacha Baron Cohen playing the main role absoloutely perfect.  A big thumbs up from me.  :thumbsup: