Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

The Spy,  A true story,  usually Im not into spy films but I watched the trailer on Netflix and it looked interesting and I was right,  it was not only interesting but brilliant 10/10,  the biggest suprise was watching Sacha Baron Cohen playing the main role absoloutely perfect.  A big thumbs up from me.  :thumbsup:

I'll look out for it,  thanks.

17 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I used put this fella on a par with Kieth Lemmon,  this fella as I mentioned pleasently suprised me,  there is no hope of Lemmon ever doing that. :hihi:

it's a character, his other characters are better

'Emily' starring Emma Mackey.

Semi fictional story of Emily Bronte, and how she came to write 'Wuthering Heights.'

Great film if you're a fan of the Brontes which I am, and the mysterious Emily Bronte in particular. It addresses the issue of how this sheltered, inexperienced, enigmatic woman came to write such an extraordinary, wild and passionate book. 

Something I've often asked myself.  

8/10 Good film, beautifully done.

3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Split  .   Enjoyed this . James McAvoy is great in it . Knew it was part of a trilogy , so will watch the first one , Unbreakable ,  again (cant remember it )tonight . 7/10 

Unbreakable is far better than Split and the sequel Glass.