Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Fury....Only a 6/10 for me. Only reason being many other WW2 films & shows have already done it better. Everything in Fury has already been said & done before, you just get to see much more tank action. Brads not that convincing either.

Unknown - 6/10 - Reasonable Liam Neeson thriller again playing a guy who gets into problems in Europe, totally implausible but enjoyable all the same.

Another Liam Neeson film- A Walk Among the Tombstones.

Gave it 8/10 as he is damn watchable and plays these rough and ready characters so well.

Inception 10/10

Fabulous film, really intelligent and does many new things. Its not perfect, but its right up there in the very very good category. Soundtrack is great as well.

I've got this on Blu Ray but haven't got around to watching it yet.

I usually have a beer whilst watching a film and I'm a bit fearful that I'm going to struggle to follow it after a few sherberts.......Sounds very good though.

Regards

Doom

Watched a film called 'Prisoners' with Hugh Jackman, was brilliant!

---------- Post added 24-10-2014 at 10:19 ----------

Also watched a film called 'The Lives of Others' German film about East Berlin. Incredible.

---------- Post added 24-10-2014 at 10:20 ----------

Good gritty British prison film called 'Starred Up'; like a modern version of Scum.

Annabelle 4/10- very poor, thought the conjuring was a lot better. Think it made me jump one but only just.

Tenage mutant ninja turtles 8/10- very good cgi, action. Worth a watch if you enjoyed the cartoon version.

Fury 8/10- about time there was an enjoyable tank film. Thought the cast were very good and the action. Not a patch on saving private Ryan etc but not sure you'll find a better tank film