Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Chef: 9/10 great film, story and soundtrack. Really enjoyed this.

The conjuring: 2/10 super boring stuff

Deliver us from evil: started good, suspense was there then don't know what happened but it got rubbish. I watched it last night and couldn't even say what the story was. Don't waste your time.

Ouija: 0/10 don't bother

How to train your dragon 2: 8/10 not as good as the first but biased as I love these movies.

2001: A Space Odyssey - 9/10 - A very divisive film but if you accept that you will never understand it its a very powerful spectacle with one of the screens most sinister "villains" in HAL9000, the Blue Danube space scenes are also superb, raises more questions tan it answers but is an essential watch.

Chef: 9/10 great film, story and soundtrack. Really enjoyed this.

The conjuring: 2/10 super boring stuff

Deliver us from evil: started good, suspense was there then don't know what happened but it got rubbish. I watched it last night and couldn't even say what the story was. Don't waste your time.

Ouija: 0/10 don't bother

How to train your dragon 2: 8/10 not as good as the first but biased as I love these movies.

Totally agree.

John Hick- 7.5/10

Not a Keanau Reeves fan but this movie was very entertaining and think it could launch a franchise- plenty of action and KR gives a decent performance.

Interstellar - 8.5/10. Don't understand the derision it's got personally. A great film.

Serial Killer Culture - 8/10. Documentary about people that collect serial killer artefacts and art. Well made but a bit too much time spent on silly bands.

Shivers - 7/10. Cronenberg's first film. Bit rough round the edges but a decent enough watch.

Rigor Mortis - 6/10. Hong Kong horror film that does some things well but too many bits that fall flat and I got a bit bored. Like a humourless version of Mr Vampire.