Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Burnt - 7/10 - Drama/comedy about a Chef making his comeback in London. Surprisingly good I thought.

---------- Post added 11-11-2015 at 09:31 ----------

Sicario

a masterclass in sustained tension, with brilliant performances from a great cast and an incredible film score...

the cinematography is bound to pick up a few awards.

9/10

Very dark though I thought. My wife didn't enjoy it at all. I enjoyed it, but also felt slightly disturbed.

The Last Witch Hunter - Went under duress. Appalling acting, plot, fight scenes, pretty much everything. Really can't think of much to recommend really. 2/10

Switch off your brain and it's not that bad, I'd give it 5/10.

not one ive seen (apart from the trailer and the comic con panel), but the next one im excited about

The Hateful Eight

Quentin Tarantinos 8th film

Trailer

comic con panel

Can't wait for this, always like a trip to the cinema for a new QT film.

Can't wait for this, always like a trip to the cinema for a new QT film.

yeah love em all (well not so much reservoir dogs tbh which i find boring) have all 7 on dvd, and a few others he did screenplays etc for, aswell as some of the soundtracks on cd

Burnt - 7/10 - Drama/comedy about a Chef making his comeback in London. Surprisingly good I thought.

Very dark though I thought. My wife didn't enjoy it at all. I enjoyed it, but also felt slightly disturbed.

Switch off your brain and it's not that bad, I'd give it 5/10.

You are probably right. If it's a daft plotless film then the other bits have to be spot on, fight scenes, graphics etc. They weren't and they tried too hard to give it some 'emotion' which just failed.

Black Sea - 6/10 - Jude Law plays a submariner who has just been laid off getting an offer from a shadowy source to find a sunken U-Boat containing a large amount of gold bullion, starts off quite well but gets a little muddled.

---------- Post added 17-11-2015 at 22:39 ----------

I Am Ali - 6/10 - Doc about the legendary boxer which focuses more on his personal life than his fights and is the worse for it.