Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

A bit of a 'must see' this, for those who like the absurd … I ordered 'P'tit Quinquin' thinking it was a film, but it turned out to be a three hour mini-series by Bruno Dumont (famous for much darker films normally). Didn't matter, it's brill!

Basically, it starts off with the body of a dead woman found stuffed inside a cow (also dead) and gets more daft as it goes along. Very funny, partly because none of the cast are real actors. The inspector investigating the murder (which turns into quite a few) looks like Einstein with a facial twitch. Many of the actors are awful (at acting), but I guess it's intentional as it adds to the film's absurdity. French with subtitles 9/10.

---------- Post added 11-01-2016 at 00:20 ----------

Ordered. Another bow to JFKNIXON :)

---------- Post added 11-01-2016 at 00:31 ----------

Watched 'The Human Centipede (first sequence)' earlier today by myself, in the full knowledge that Girlblog would puke. Jeez! Dr.Heiter is as menacing (and good) as Hannibal Lecter! :gag:

Wish i'd watched the first before the second one. There's also a third one. Proper weird! Loved it.

A bit of a 'must see' this, for those who like the absurd … I ordered 'P'tit Quinquin' thinking it was a film, but it turned out to be a three hour mini-series by Bruno Dumont (famous for much darker films normally). Didn't matter, it's brill!

Basically, it starts off with the body of a dead woman found stuffed inside a cow (also dead) and gets more daft as it goes along. Very funny, partly because none of the cast are real actors. The inspector investigating the murder (which turns into quite a few) looks like Einstein with a facial twitch. Many of the actors are awful (at acting), but I guess it's intentional as it adds to the film's absurdity. French with subtitles 9/10.

---------- Post added 11-01-2016 at 00:20 ----------

Ordered. Another bow to JFKNIXON :)

---------- Post added 11-01-2016 at 00:31 ----------

Watched 'The Human Centipede (first sequence)' earlier today by myself, in the full knowledge that Girlblog would puke. Jeez! Dr.Heiter is as menacing (and good) as Hannibal Lecter! :gag:

My bold.

Good choice Sir!

The pressure this chap endured must have been horrendous. Imagine Alcoblog you're sat eating Haribo's whilst manning area 51 n halfs radar system when it suddenly detects 5 incoming pairs of Parsonian nuclear y-fronts.Scary stuff.... What would you do?:confused:

My bold.

Good choice Sir!

The pressure this chap endured must have been horrendous. Imagine Alcoblog you're sat eating Haribo's whilst manning area 51 n halfs radar system when it suddenly detects 5 incoming pairs of Parsonian nuclear y-fronts.Scary stuff.... What would you do?:confused:

Probably make a start on the emergency Yorkie bars! :o