Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Spotlight - 10/10

Excellent film. So good I wanted to go and watch it all over again as soon as I came out of the cinema.

Remember the days when you just remained seated and watched the film again? Although you would have to also watch the B film again first? I always remember the phrase, " Oh well, this where we came in" LOL

Dirty Grandpa 5.5/10

Rather cringey and predictable. Some funny moments though that partially redeem it.

Don't pay to see it though.

---------- Post added 01-02-2016 at 09:44 ----------

Ride Along 2 Very funny film so much better than the first one.

It has terrible audience ratings... This was my other choice yesterday, but rotten tomatoes users hate it.

The Martian. 9/10

I really enjoyed this film. I had no expectations as I don't read reviews and haven't read the book. Good acting, good special effects and although not really my taste, the music was good too.

Chappie 1/10

This was one of those films that I kept asking myself... "Why are you still watching this" It had a couple of big name actors and then some people I think they found in a local bar. I honestly think I enjoyed C.H.U.D more and that was really bad! :hihi: