Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Black Mass with Johnny Depp.

True story of Irish American mobster James Bulger who took on the Mafia in Boston.

9/10

Good acting by Depp, especially after his recent spate of duff films, and also that of Cumberbatch.

Netflix has a very good documentary on Bulger called Whitey, not seen Black Mass though.

[/color]A Bronx Tale, the best ever movie where the soundtrack makes sense in every scene, Robert De Niro's first attempt at directing . This is a very good film with all kinds of coming of age experiences in the 1960's. Adapted from a Broadway play written by the star of the film Chazz Palminteri., who plays the central character Sonny. 10/10

Edited by TORONTONY

Deadpool 9/10 - Excellent, funny, one of the best films I've seen recently

Creed 7/10 - Better than I expected.

Deadpool a 9

jesus.

Deadpool - 2/10

If your a 15 year old boy with insecurity issues this film is a wet dream for you, other than that it was absolute garbage.

What is it with Marvel films that just try and try to be constantly cracking jokes, don't get me wrong i love a laugh but that was every 30 seconds or less, just poor, barrel scraping crude humour.

Where was the story line, just seems like the same re-hashed ****e they use in every other marvel film, the story line was dire.

The never ending jokes got tiring after a few minutes and actually masked a bad film, basically just iron man that swears and makes sex jokes.

If thats your kind of film then fair play, but its getting the same with every Marvel film, Iron man, Ant man, Captain america the tragic comedy of the Hulk and Thor all rolled into the Avengers, poor and boring at best.