Hed kandi last nite

oenbl7100

did any of you go to HED KANDI last night and if so what did you think of the night i went with a group of 7friends and thought it was another STORMER OF A NITE would like to hear from any 1 that went.

have masses o fun and take it steady & will be going to the next 1 CUM ON.

They said to my friend that he can not wear a lacoste top over his shirt and made him take it off but strangly inside the club we saw 2 differant people wearing a lasoste top 1 of which was the same type of my friends.

also they say you have to dress to impress and yet evry other male in the club is wearing tatty cloths.

PUT EM HIGH!!!! cheezy arse tissue ******....thats what gay kandi used to be like but they've strangely got their arse into gear recently - didnt go this weekend but went last month and was very good.

fit birds go tho....

Went NYE and it was better than some of the crap last year but still not what it was. Keep meaning to check out Tokyo Project where the decent staff from Hed Kandi went to but not got round to it yet. Funky house has become far too commercial and it's anywhere and everywhere you go now - it's like listening to the radio when you're in a club...

Thank god for dirtier house :)

Archived