Lying cop caught on camera.

We are speculating on what we see in the clip which is what I posted. You can clearly hear him picking at straws and trying a Jedi mind trick on the man, just repeating what he says over and over does not make his speculation about the drink or driving factual.

You can hear him speculate clearly and the man protests to it all but the officer just talks over him and does not give any credence to his replies. He offers no proof about him driving, he just states his car as being a certain model, information that he will have ascertained from his intelligence about the activists.

He does not state who if anyone has seen him in a vehicle and totally ignores the man who says he did not drive, so as to carry on with detaining him (and his camera) while the other officers go on with their arrests. His motivation is clear as to why he wanted him to blow into a bag.

Im not necessarily disagreeing with what yr saying but the man refused to provide a sample, thats the issue.

Im not necessarily disagreeing with what yr saying but the man refused to provide a sample, thats the issue.

Well I would not want to give a sample just because they did not want me to film their activity.

Do you think stop and searchers of black people are ok ?

I say black people because of the disproportionate figures regarding stop and searches.

Well I would not want to give a sample just because they did not want me to film their activity.
That's a different issue.

Do you think stop and searchers of black people are ok ?

I say black people because of the disproportionate figures regarding stop and searches.

Irrespective of what I think, they're entirely lawful and if I were stopped by the police on the street I'd comply with their requests as I have done in the past.

That's a different issue.

Irrespective of what I think, they're entirely lawful and if I were stopped by the police on the street I'd comply with their requests as I have done in the past.

Thats the point the copper was not being lawful he was being a bully . Not fit to wear the uniform. It happens in all walks of life and he abused his rights as a police officer. His job is to protect the public not abuse them.

No,its not the issue at all.The whole thing was a crock derived from other motives and the CPS agreed when they dropped the charges against this innocent man who is now rightfully considering damages for various mistreatments including WRONGFULL arrest.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/salford-anti-fracking-protester-sue-greater-6676499

No,its not the issue at all.The whole thing was a crock derived from other motives and the CPS agreed when they dropped the charges against this innocent man who is now rightfully considering damages for various mistreatments including WRONGFULL arrest.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/salford-anti-fracking-protester-sue-greater-6676499

Thanks for that, it seems after investigation the man's been exonerated, that's absolutely fine by me.

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 12:54 ----------

Thats the point the copper was not being lawful he was being a bully. Not fit to wear the uniform. It happens in all walks of life and he abused his rights as a police officer. His job is to protect the public not abuse them.
Have you ever had an encounter with a police officer who for no apparent reason wants to stop you going about your business and search you? Invariably they're not nice about making the request, but they've every right to do so, and will claim all kinds of spurious grounds on which to justify it.

Thats the point the copper was not being lawful he was being a bully . Not fit to wear the uniform. It happens in all walks of life and he abused his rights as a police officer. His job is to protect the public not abuse them.

As we saw happen to Andrew Mitchell.

Thanks for that, it seems after investigation the man's been exonerated, that's absolutely fine by me.

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 12:54 ----------

Have you ever had an encounter with a police officer who for no apparent reason wants to stop you going about your business and search you? Invariably they're not nice about making the request, but they've every right to do so, and will claim all kinds of spurious grounds on which to justify it.

What investigation ?

You mean the CPS turn up at court with zero evidence, that's not an investigation, that just confirms that he did not have anything to answer to from the off like we have been saying all along after seeing the footage.

'Trumped up' that about sums it all up.

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 13:02 ----------

Can you accept pm's BF ?

What investigation ?

You mean the CPS turn up at court with zero evidence, that's not an investigation, that just confirms that he did not have anything to answer to from the off like we have been saying all along after seeing the footage.

'Trumped up' that about sums it all up.

I don't disagree Clowning, my position was one of not being in possession of the full story and am happy to condemn the officer concerned given the outcome.

[/color]Can you accept pm's BF ?

Yes, no probs.

Archived