Lying cop caught on camera.

If anyone thinks that this is a one off,think again!

The only reason this guy wasnt railroaded into criminal conviction is he had evidence to support him.

Had he not had i have little reason for thinking they would have happily convicted an innocent man and he would be far from the first.

It happens very often and is common practice for police to lie. They play all sorts of silly games and waste millions on stupid cases. Prosecutors are just as idiotic in wasting millions on ridiculous cases like this instead of focusing on more realistic matters. The police will do it just to protect their image.

It will not change, the police will not become honest, as soon as their personal feelings are hurt they become the most selfish dirty sick enforcers out there, ignoring all rules of fair justice.

I don't need to watch the video to know that this is yet another attempt by the left-wing media to undermine the authority of the police.

Even if the copper is found to be in the wrong, the odd bad apple doesn't mean the whole force is corrupt. One of the main reasons why we have so much crime and unrest these days is that some people don't have any respect for the police any more. Publicising cases such as this helps no-one.

I don't need to watch the video to know that this is yet another attempt by the left-wing media to undermine the authority of the police.

Even if the copper is found to be in the wrong, the odd bad apple doesn't mean the whole force is corrupt. One of the main reasons why we have so much crime and unrest these days is that some people don't have any respect for the police any more. Publicising cases such as this helps no-one.

It does actually, it reminds the police who they serve and to mind their P's & Q's

I agree. But it goes both ways. In this specific case, the policeman was out of line. So he should be reprimanded. If there is no belief in the police within the force themselves, then why should they be policing ? Surely it is obvious ? Plus in this instance, the policeman need to listen to his team leader also and KNOW when to back off. Don't assume that diplomacy should not exist in the police force either. That is the whole point. Know when to use stronger force, and know when not to. Know when to send someone to soothe the diplomacy and show the facts and the truth. Know when to send harsher police for exertion on stronger force if necessary. Misjudgments can sure happen, but deal with it appropriately.

We are living in a more liberal society now, and does not need that strong policing approach. There is a time and a place for things. Going in headstrong sometimes when it is not warranted is hardly going to make the police seem more credible. Because the police is then seen to be causing the actual unrest themselves, rather than to calm it down and reinforce peace. SHOULD the police be causing civil unrest? No. It is that simple.

Stop talking wet. :roll:

I agree. But it goes both ways. In this specific case, the policeman was out of line. So he should be reprimanded. If there is no belief in the police within the force themselves, then why should they be policing ? Surely it is obvious ? Plus in this instance, the policeman need to listen to his team leader also and KNOW when to back off. Don't assume that diplomacy should not exist in the police force either. That is the whole point. Know when to use stronger force, and know when not to. Know when to send someone to soothe the diplomacy and show the facts and the truth. Know when to send harsher police for exertion on stronger force if necessary. Misjudgments can sure happen, but deal with it appropriately.

We are living in a more liberal society now, and does not need that strong policing approach. There is a time and a place for things. Going in headstrong sometimes when it is not warranted is hardly going to make the police seem more credible. Because the police is then seen to be causing the actual unrest themselves, rather than to calm it down and reinforce peace. SHOULD the police be causing civil unrest? No. It is that simple.

It wasnt a strong approach it was dam right criminal to fit someone up for something you know they didnt do.Any officer found doing it should go to jail no ifs and buts,after all the officer had plans to ruin this guys life,not for the short term but for life and while some might not think thats serious,it certainly would be if it was you.

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 18:36 ----------

Example of policemen wasting time and resources...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/birmingham-severed-pigs-head-left-3115732

I wonder what the charge would be? :)

Archived