Lying cop caught on camera.

I don't need to watch the video to know that this is yet another attempt by the left-wing media to undermine the authority of the police.

Even if the copper is found to be in the wrong, the odd bad apple doesn't mean the whole force is corrupt. One of the main reasons why we have so much crime and unrest these days is that some people don't have any respect for the police any more. Publicising cases such as this helps no-one.

Hope this is meant to be sarcastic,if not I hope you find out how some police operate in person,why do you think the respect has gone? too much evidence of things like this with little or no repercussions.

It wasnt a strong approach it was dam right criminal to fit someone up for something you know they didnt do.Any officer found doing it should go to jail no ifs and buts,after all the officer had plans to ruin this guys life,not for the short term but for life and while some might not think thats serious,it certainly would be if it was you.

I wonder what the charge would be? :)

I absolutely agree with you here. Because even the MPs did not get away lightly when they exposed the expense scandal. So why should the police get away with this ? Nor did the media got away from their scandals either. At the end of the day, the employment law applies to everybody, and that includes the police force too.

On the other note, it is not down to civilians to trip the police up either.

What I don't get, is that if I were to apply to be on the force, I would be turned down with that conviction on my record. But if you get that conviction on your record while already employed in the force, you get to carry on (after suspension).

Once in your one of the fold and looked after. You would probably know too much to have you let go. ;)

What I don't get, is that if I were to apply to be on the force, I would be turned down with that conviction on my record. But if you get that conviction on your record while already employed in the force, you get to carry on (after suspension).
Once in your one of the fold and looked after. You would probably know too much to have you let go. ;)

Serving police officers are sacked when convicted of drink driving.

Archived