Anyone tried Berocca?

I started using it a couple of months ago.

I usually take 1 whenever I feel I might be picking up a cold and on Saturday morning when I go for my run after having a few beers the night before.

To date none of the colds have developed, although I have no idea whether that's anything to do with the Berocca.

I did take 1 on the morning of my pre Christmas beer session in York and again the following morning, but I still felt awful, although I have heard it does help hangovers, just not for me on that particular day.

Regards

Doom

My bf raves about this. His mom apparently used to make him drink this. I only see it as a supplement, and only if I was absolutely lacking on the vitamin C side of my diet, then I will drink one say for a week. I have only just started drinking this kind of stuff, as I never used to do so. I don't want it to become a habit. I do think it adds to your overall level of vitamins which you absorb. Do read the labels though, as the amount on them do make a difference to your overall health. The vit C level is way more than you need in a typical day.

Archived