Valve Soundsystem last night

fnkysknky

Anyone else go? Not a fan of dnb but mate won us free entry so went anyway. Absolutely loved it and was well impressed with the system. Could hear the bass a couple of streets away when we were walking to the Octagon.

Next time they give me ear plugs I might wanna use them though..

I'll second that! I had a wicket time! The fact that around 600 people cued up for a good hour or 2 in the freezing cold for only 300 tickets says a lot! The only criticism i have is that the octagon only has one toilet!!!

A big thanks to all the tuesday club guys for another blinder.

You lucky, lucky people! Was really wanting to go to this but couldn't 'cause I'm stuck with a bad knee. Hope it was as good as it looked.

Bet the soundsystem was out of this world, as I've heard from other valve events.

Gutted!!!:(

I was desperate to go and even had blessing of my 5 months pregnant Missus cuz she knew how special it was to me.

Got into town at 7.30 to meet the usuals but my mate had forgotten our tickets.:rant:

Really really couldn't afford touted tickets so spent the night in the pub drowning my sorrows.

Does anyone know if there's a return event planned in the near future?

Archived