In Car CCTV (11 characters)

So, what's the point of that? If you think the car is going to get nicked - you remove it? :huh::help:

No it's for driving.

These days people claim for anything. Video evidence would have saved me a heck of a lot of hassle that I'm currently dealing with.

This just switches on when engine on. I just take it off at night.

No it's for driving.

These days people claim for anything. Video evidence would have saved me a heck of a lot of hassle that I'm currently dealing with.

This just switches on when engine on. I just take it off at night.

Ahh Ok, up to speed. If you see a yellow turbo Lada heading your way please turn the thing off. Cheers.

@ Ash

Ive been supplied a firmware update which gives you the option of changing the speed counter from KPH to MPH. Check your menu, if you can already choose MPH then you have the latest version. If you dont then let me know and ill mail you the (tiny) firmware update with instructions on how to apply it.

---------- Post added 20-02-2014 at 12:00 ----------

Ahh Ok, up to speed. If you see a yellow turbo Lada heading your way please turn the thing off. Cheers.

Up to speed?

In a Lada? I doubt that :D

@ Ash

Ive been supplied a firmware update which gives you the option of changing the speed counter from KPH to MPH. Check your menu, if you can already choose MPH then you have the latest version. If you dont then let me know and ill mail you the (tiny) firmware update with instructions on how to apply it.

---------- Post added 20-02-2014 at 12:00 ----------

Up to speed?

In a Lada? I doubt that :D

yeah I've set it to MPH. The software doesn't do anything, nothing to load or click on. I think it's because on Win8, because in one of the files you have to pick XP/Vista or 7.

I notice on mine too, that it doesn't keep the time. I've changed the time a few times, but it just defaults to a random time.

Archived