Male Pattern Baldness. You?

• 2 months later...
I just got my haircut by a woman. Never let a woman cut yer hair because they are rubbish. Holding my hair and clipping like a kid :(

She said I was going bald on my crown (I am not a cabbage) and then said I would be bald by Christmas. How can I grow some hair back without spending all my beer money on a Terry Wigon? Heard you can rub beans/dog muck into the follies and the hair follicles grow back.

Any tips?

Opines?

Someone was telling me today about

, there's a free month's trial if you fancied it Rampers. It's some kind of shredded fibres that's supposed to cling in amongst your own hair due to static charge.

Or something.

I just got my haircut by a woman. Never let a woman cut yer hair because they are rubbish. Holding my hair and clipping like a kid :(

She said I was going bald on my crown (I am not a cabbage) and then said I would be bald by Christmas. How can I grow some hair back without spending all my beer money on a Terry Wigon? Heard you can rub beans/dog muck into the follies and the hair follicles grow back.

Any tips?

Opines?

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/65645000/gif/_65645962_3_burka_290-1.gif

Never let it be said help isn't far away..

Any tips?

Opines?

salt.

rub it in youre hair fuculeos and the hairs will get thirsty and come out for a drink

when they come out,quickly tie a not in them so they cant go back in :-)

salt.

rub it in youre hair fuculeos and the hairs will get thirsty and come out for a drink

when they come out,quickly tie a not in them so they cant go back in :-)

I really can imagine ramps now in front of a mirror rubbing salt in in desperation.

His scalp that is.

I really can imagine ramps now in front of a mirror rubbing salt in in desperation.

His scalp that is.

I know, what salt should I use?

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 22:59 ----------

That has to be a joke shirley :suspect:

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 23:01 ----------

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 23:03 ----------

Archived