Lets go out for beer (the details)

Beachboy

Excellent... It's looking good... glad to see you know where you are going Ying lol... I look forward to meeting some new faces too... see you all in a couple a weeks.

I will try and get there just before 8 pm. I'll see if I can find a seat somewhere... should be able to at that time... Will definately be downstairs somewhere... just come ask us if we're with the Forum for those people who haven't met me... I'm not scary and there ain't normally any scary people in there either so I think you'll all be safe!

:)

Originally posted by duffman

I'll be there but people may not recognise me now as the hair bear is no more, yup I got bored with the afro and chopped it off!

Nooooooo!

The hair was so cool, i was thinking of growing my hair long in homage to you (it was actually one of my reasons :P )

I might as well go and shave all my hair off now!

Wilf

Well... I think if I fell out of my window I might land very near the Ha-Ha Bar so will try to come and meet you guys (those that haven't met me already anyway - I get about a bit!)... Saturday's much better for making a proper evening of it too!

Archived