Lets go out for beer (the details)

Beachboy

Sorry that this is a bit late. unfortunately i will not be attending the social this evening. Wanted to come, but a old housemate and good friend of mine is leaving to live in london tomorrow, and i probably wont see her agin for a long time. Thought i should prioritise going out with her this evening. I will be attending the CRB meet up though, so hope to see you all there. I promise i will reveal myself eventually. Have fun tonight anyway guys. see you soon.

Originally posted by Beachboy

I need to get a move on else I'll be late.

See you folks :)

I'm gonna be there around 8.30 ish now - fell asleep this afternoon and just got up - sorry !

Blootiger wont be joining us unfortunately due to a crisis.

Better run for tram !

TTFN

Rudi

Well I had a blinding night out, even if it came down to me and BB dancing our asses off in Leadmill...

Cheers for that... good to see those who did come to the pub and hope those who are a bit under the weather feel better soon...

Top night :D:thumbsup:

It was a good laff... good to go to the Leadmill again... It had been a while. It was good to see you all again and to meet a couple of new faces.

See you all again. Jamie get well soon.

Martin we'll try the Leadmill again sometime if you like.

Anyone else interested send us a msg.

Soz again peeps...distinct lack of £s, am selling off half of wardrobe on Ebay in attempt to make overdraft less nasty :sad:

Will try and make next time,

and no Phane uni's havnt got that facist yet :wink: but at mo things have got a bit busy, deadlines are on the up, and various administrative **** ups need sorting.... I expire this year, despite the fact I still have another year left to go!!! :loopy:

Archived