Eat drink and play snooker

If you fancy a game of snooker or darts you can always try The Abbey in Woodseats. The table is available all day every day when the pub is open. There are however certain times when it is not available so please call or check out their facebook page for details.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Makes perfect sense to me.

yes I was thinking the same. I think she means it is available all day every day when the pub is open, but not available all day every day when the pub is closed, except of course for those times during the day when it is not available even though the pub is open and those times not during the day when it is closed.

The snooker table is upstairs, it has been there for many years but has only really been open to all for the last couple of years since the new owners took over.

Thanks for that information.

I was in there yesterday, but there was no sign or instructions about where to go for snooker. I would be reluctant to go up any stairs without being invited, because it was always private accommodation or something.

Archived