Scottish Referendum

Yes regarding how it will not be an easy ride for both Scotland and England If Scotland go independent. The pulling power will be defragmented. Both sides will be in effect starting over! Not just Scotland. Anyone thinking this will only affect Scotland is nuts!

What are you going to do for money if we won't let you use the pound and Europe won't let you join from the off ?

There's nothing in it for the Bank of England to bank roll a break away country, and from the sounds of it the Spanish will spit their dummy out good style if a break away 'country' puts in to join the EU because of their own situation.

If Salmond looses this he will be at the feet of Cameron asking for more devolved powers to run Scotland.

What I want to know is whether we should open back up the English quarries now just in case we decide to rebuild Hadrians wall ?

I don't see why it would be a hard ride for England???

Really! Even his speech makes it clear England will be f*** if Scotland go independent. Why fight so hard to hold onto Scotland that gives nothing and take all?!? Would it be that without Scotland England is Nothing!?!

Maybe Cameron has got to be seen as wanting Scotland to stay in the union?

He may not really give a fig if they leave.

That's what I was saying, if Cameron wants a to maintain the Union he should grow a pair and take it to Salmond on his own soil.

---------- Post added 07-02-2014 at 23:31 ----------

Really! Even his speech makes it clear England will be f*** if Scotland go independent. Why fight so hard to hold onto Scotland that gives nothing and take all?!? Would it be that without Scotland England is Nothing!?!

Is he your uncle or something, you seem to be suffering from the same delusion :)

---------- Post added 07-02-2014 at 23:32 ----------

Is that 'Fine' your trying to spell there ?

No he is one wee ugly looking C**t. But like him or not, Scotland can go it alone that's a fact!

Ok, so answer my question about what money you will be using then, or are you all going to go back to bartering ?

If the Bank of England give you the cold shoulder and you have to beg to get into Europe and use the Euro, who is going to bank roll you all while you getting your oil out of the ground ?

That's what I was saying, if Cameron wants a to maintain the Union he should grow a pair and take it to Salmond on his own soil.

---------- Post added 07-02-2014 at 23:31 ----------

Is he your uncle or something, you seem to be suffering from the same delusion :)

---------- Post added 07-02-2014 at 23:32 ----------

Is that 'Fine' your trying to spell there ?

OOoo .... The spelling police! . Why do they always use that when the cant win a debate! lol

Ok, so answer my question about what money you will be using then, or are you all going to go back to bartering ?

If the Bank of England give you the cold shoulder and you have to beg to get into Europe and use the Euro, who is going to bank roll you all while you getting your oil out of the ground ?

You need to think about the mess England will be in, Not worry about Scotland, after all Scotland take and give nothing as some say. England's defences will be open when trident is sent packing for one! No seats at holyrood when Scotland leave. I could go on but its Friday! its all about fun not heavy chit chat!.

I'm not out to win anything, I'm looking forward to the result either way just to see how it all pans out.

I would prefer to have the Union as it is now, but am equally looking forward to a Yes vote just to see if Salmond becomes the most hated Scott to ever live.

---------- Post added 07-02-2014 at 23:51 ----------

You need to think about the mess England will be in, Not worry about Scotland, after all Scotland take and give nothing as some say. England's defences will be open when trident is sent packing for one! No seats at holyrood when Scotland leave. I could go on but its Friday! its all about fun not heavy chit chat!.

Are you sure you don't mean give and take nothing ? Who's side are you on :hihi:

How can you debate anything with someone who is confused to what he means himself ?

---------- Post added 07-02-2014 at 23:54 ----------

I take it you need more time for my question ?

Give it some thought and get back to us when you have had your fun ;)

I'm not out to win anything, I'm looking forward to the result either way just to see how it all pans out.

I would prefer to have the Union as it is now, but am equally looking forward to a Yes vote just to see if Salmond becomes the most hated Scott to ever live.

---------- Post added 07-02-2014 at 23:51 ----------

Are you sure you don't mean give and take nothing ? Who's side are you on :hihi:

How can you debate anything with someone who is confused to what he means himself ?

No I made it clear! All the Scottish hear is they take and give nothing! Why do you think they want to go it alone?!? ... Maybe you need to slow down on the shandy! lol

Archived