Necking drinks game

I think that anybody who is prepared to do that should be totally unsurprised if it gives them a serious infection or poisons them. I abhor those that see fit to drink live goldfish or any other animals and think that this is just the latest in a long line of Darwin Awards experiments.

I think that anybody who is prepared to do that should be totally unsurprised if it gives them a serious infection or poisons them. I abhor those that see fit to drink live goldfish or any other animals and think that this is just the latest in a long line of Darwin Awards experiments.

Someone will end up seriously injured or even worse die I can see it coming.

Its yet another of those crazes that people have to take further and further.

2 have died already.

An online drinking craze linked to the deaths of two teenagers over the weekend continued across Britain today, despite warnings that it was lethal when taken to its extreme.

From...

http://www.independent.co.uk/student/news/internet-neknomination-drinking-game-linked-to-two-deaths-over-the-weekend-grows-in-popularity-amongst-british-students-9105254.html

One of my friends was nominated so she poured herself a small drink and told everybody that she was doing a nekdonation instead, and donated the money that she would have spent on a big drink to a local animal rescue charity instead :)

I don't see why the BBC have to promote it by naming it. Just tell us that some idiot died in a drinking game after drinking copious amounts of alcohol.

Guarantee since the story broke there'll be thousands of kids going "Ohhh yeah how edgy would it be if we did that ************** drinking game".

No need to put a name to it.

Archived