Necking drinks game

I don't see why the BBC have to promote it by naming it. Just tell us that some idiot died in a drinking game after drinking copious amounts of alcohol.

Guarantee since the story broke there'll be thousands of kids going "Ohhh yeah how edgy would it be if we did that ************** drinking game".

No need to put a name to it.

It already has a name. What would the point of pretending it doesn't ?

And why blame the BBC? The Daily Hate Mail have covered it too.

That's taking things a bit far. Of course they're your friends. It's friends you nominate.

If the nominated person chooses to drink something ridiculous, that's their own fault.

Do you think 'oh look how popular I am', when you get a chain letter, or one of those stupid texts telling you to pass it on to 10 people you love, including the sender!?

Do you think 'oh look how popular I am', when you get a chain letter, or one of those stupid texts telling you to pass it on to 10 people you love, including the sender!?

yeah I bin all those emails too, maybe I'm boring buti don't want to join in with the crap

yeah I bin all those emails too, maybe I'm boring buti don't want to join in with the crap

Once my six year old child got sent a chain letter. It was full of superstitious garbage and quite 'persuasive'. I was furious with the stupid parent who helped their own son send it to him.:loopy:

Archived