Am I blowing this out of proportion?

I'm even more annoyed at the fact he came home and has been asleep since then!

---------- Post added 07-02-2014 at 23:00 ----------

I'd love him to but unfortunately he couldn't use a PC to save his life

They do say people who play together, stays together.

So go ahead and poke him til he wakes. :hihi:

Then give him a cuppa tea. That'll annoy him.

We've been up and down for the last couple of years' date=' I know he loves me to bits but I suppose like most marriages you end up more friends[/quote']

THIS.... my bf says he loves me too, but I don't feel it. It is all in his head. We had a talk about this, and he is indeed being so much more self aware, and we both have now taken each other to bits, such that, we do now try to be more mindful of our own behaviours or gently to push one another back again. It kind of also help to know and learn slowly from our mistakes.

I also used to think that, will I ever know how to be with someone again, but you do. You do manage, and figuring out what you want, and how to get there together do make the journey more worthwhile to be honest. :) I think if he was not equally as upset, then he won't realise how things are. That's how it works for us. I hope you find that golden formula too.

Il definitely sleep tonight' date=' it annoys me but it's not keeping me awake and I can be annoyed again tomorrow![/quote']

Can you talk to him about it?

Ask yourself what you're annoyed about and why, sounds like there's something simmering underneath that needs airing. Once you've decided what the problem really is, you can decide whether it's worth rocking the boat to try and change it.

Some things you just have to put up with, but sometimes resentments can grow into major problems and need sorting. Only you can decide which this is.

I haven't said anything about it as he was already getting mardy over the fact I had mentioned the £25 still outstanding.

He's happy with the releationship as it is he said he's happy, not as happy as he was but happy. I suppose it's me who isn't and I keep trying to figure out how to make it work or make me happy

Archived