Am I blowing this out of proportion?

Being honest I think we have reached the " better the devil" point but is that such a bad thing? Or is the little molehills just the start of mountains?

Only you can answer that. It's easier to stay with what we know than venture out in to the unknown. I would suggest some couples counselling. If he won't go with you, go on your own. Know yourself.

Tin' date=' trust me he doesn't cave in on anything lol, he doesn't see a problem

---------- Post added 07-02-2014 at 23:48 ----------

Epic,

He knows

If he's got that sort of patience, ditch him. Ditch and find a more luxurious model, one you truly deserve. Now I'm not for minute suggesting you'll find that someone on a Friday night on Sheffield forum, but in this crazy mixed up world I'm not saying you won't. :D

Ignore him. He'll cave in eventually. If he gets the hump, bin him.

But in the meantime tell me about Js mum. Tell me everything. :D

:suspect:

Well, I think this one is getting giddy J's Mum. ;)

To be honest, you do not have to tell us everything. We can relate a little bit in terms of relationships. The thing is, do you know yourself well. Or what makes you happy. Keep on doing those things, cos then this relationship malarky will drop out of the woodwork and starts to make sense then. :)

Sometimes it's easier said than done lol' date=' and it's very true you never know what's round the corner on a Friday Night on Sheffield Forum :P[/quote']

Wait till the DJ crew turn up. Every DJ loon on here will want to get off with you. Just wait and see :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 08-02-2014 at 00:24 ----------

Usually me in a balaclava.

Mumsnet :suspect: hides :D

Archived