Scumbags in McDonalds

In before "Why would anybody eat at McDonalds anyway".

In a Doncaster McDonalds earlier, I witnessed a grown man...perfectly respectable looking, he takes his cup of PG Tips from the staff at the counter, proceeds to lift the teabag out right there and then, and just dumps it on the counter in front of the till.

What causes people to behave like this?

In a Doncaster McDonalds earlier, I witnessed a grown man...perfectly respectable looking, he takes his cup of PG Tips from the staff at the counter, proceeds to lift the teabag out right there and then, and just dumps it on the counter in front of the till.

Did you have a word with him?

Not to condone this sort of behaviour but if I was handed a cup of tea that looks like a tampon hanging out of it I'd be tempted to give it them back as well. Can't they actually make the damn thing properly? They don't chuck me the components of a Big Mac and expect me to assemble it myself.

Archived