Kissing etiquette

Is it acceptable to kiss a friend of the opposite sex on the lips, i met a female friend and as she went to kiss me she tried to put it on my lips, i thought that was just for the person closest to you, and all the others should just be on the cheeks :huh:
It's a prelude to sexual intercourse, which, by the sound of it, you'd be a fool to turn down as I can't imagine that sort of thing happening to you very often! :hihi:

Is it acceptable to kiss a friend of the opposite sex on the lips, i met a female friend and as she went to kiss me she tried to put it on my lips, i thought that was just for the person closest to you, and all the others should just be on the cheeks :huh:

If she's a friend, I take it you have known each other a while? If so, how has she greeted/parted from you in the past?

It's a prelude to sexual intercourse, which, by the sound of it, you'd be a fool to turn down as I can't imagine that sort of thing happening to you very often! :hihi:

where is the like button...?

If she's a friend, I take it you have known each other a while? If so, how has she greeted/parted from you in the past?

i have known her several years, and i have never really greeted her in any special way, she is my friends wife, and when i visit him, i just sort of say hiya to her, but it was her birthday party this weekend and she was rather merry, its probably just me being old fashioned :huh:

where is the like button...?

i have known her several years, and i have never really greeted her in any special way, she is my friends wife, and when i visit him, i just sort of say hiya to her, but it was her birthday party this weekend and she was rather merry, its probably just me being old fashioned :huh:

Or her being intoxicated.

Archived