Immigration mp resigns

This should send alarm bells ringing, if they are working right under there noses then what are they doing else where ?

This shows that they are not just working in the black market but all over the place, taking the jobs off British nationals.

I hope they fined him the £2000 or whatever it is for employing people that are illegal, it will be nice to find out if this is the case.

Probably claim it back on expenses anyway!

Just been thinking this through - are we to believe that somebody working for a government minister who had access to his home were not security cleared in any way? Not even to a basic level, e.g. identity verification.

There must be potential security issues with this.

Its a bit of a worry, the last government employed illegal immigrants in parliament, now this, if they can't control the people working in their faces, how on earth are they going to control who comes into the country. I presume this person must have paid tax on the money paid out of taxation, so how many other government department failed to do their job.

Its a bit of a worry, the last government employed illegal immigrants in parliament, now this, if they can't control the people working in their faces, how on earth are they going to control who comes into the country. I presume this person must have paid tax on the money paid out of taxation, so how many other government department failed to do their job.

Not true.

They were employed as cleaners by the Palace of Westminster, not by the government.

Do you know what an illegal immigrant is?

Archived