Help with family tree

heyjude999

I know little about my family and have tried a couple of the well known sites for searching but find it very expensive and a bit baffling to be honest.

As far as I am aware we are from Sheffield but there could be an Irish/Liverpool connection.

Can anyone offer any assistance?

I know little about my family and have tried a couple of the well known sites for searching but find it very expensive and a bit baffling to be honest.

As far as I am aware we are from Sheffield but there could be an Irish/Liverpool connection.

Can anyone offer any assistance?

You can post the information which you already have and ask for help in progressing on here: http://www.sheffieldindexers.co.uk

There are no joining fees, just simply post on there and people will help you. There's also lots of burial/Directories/Parish records easily accessible on there too.

Good luck.

Regards,

Duffems

I have found Ancestry to be the best (more info)but on Genes Reunited you can buy credits very cheap think I only paid 7$ and that got me well started but the bigest brakthough was the FREE search on Ancestry.com got my Grands in one

I've found the same' date=' i wanted to find out about my mums dad and family but I've drawn a blank, he's not from sheffield but ancestry I think I found his birth details[/quote']

Send me a Private message with details and I will look for you :)

Archived