News - flood/storm coverage

I wonder when the supermarkets will start saying the crops are ruined so they're gonna have to put up prices ... despite the fact we import most of our food

Just like our own produce isn't any less expensive when picked by below minimum wage, imported, illegal workers from eastern Europe etc.

David Cameron on the floods.

(Sadly. As this board doesn't support images, you'll need to click through them all.)

Young man, there's no need to feel down

4e9229aa-ed9e-47ee-93bf-bf057d07f6bc-620x440.jpeg

I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.

5184ce8d-af86-4736-b5fd-4a546dd1d46c-620x399.jpeg

I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town

uk-weather-cameron_2817889b.jpg

There's no need to be unhappy.

image_update_img.jpg

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A…

david-cameron-blames-last-009.jpg

Just like our own produce isn't any less expensive when picked by below minimum wage, imported, illegal workers from eastern Europe etc.

What workers are you eluding to as most eastern European are legally entitled to work here.

David Cameron on the floods.

(Sadly. As this board doesn't support images, you'll need to click through them all.)

Young man, there's no need to feel down

4e9229aa-ed9e-47ee-93bf-bf057d07f6bc-620x440.jpeg

I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.

5184ce8d-af86-4736-b5fd-4a546dd1d46c-620x399.jpeg

I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town

uk-weather-cameron_2817889b.jpg

There's no need to be unhappy.

image_update_img.jpg

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A…

david-cameron-blames-last-009.jpg

Of course he'll get his ugly mug on TV and pretend to look grave in front of the cameras and come out with a load a bumf of how money is no object etc ... oh wait1 He's a politician afterall and public opinion is all that matters

Of course he'll get his ugly mug on TV and pretend to look grave in front of the cameras and come out with a load a bumf of how money is no object etc ... oh wait1 He's a politician afterall and public opinion is all that matters

Being the PM and chair of COBRA he has an interest in the flooding. Unlike Milibland who posed for photos in his wellies the other day: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-26133915

What workers are you eluding to as most eastern European are legally entitled to work here.

Put the telescope to the other eye

Many aren't, none of the Morecambe bay cockle pickers were here legally.

Whole families of east Europeans have been caught illegally working at picking crops right down to the youngest of their children.

These are not isolated cases wise up.

Archived