Horse riding/jumping sheffield

jen16267

Hi,

Does anyone know of any good riding schools/trekking stables in sheffield?

I am quite an experienced rider but I haven´t been properly for quite some years so I am a little nervous these days. I really want to get back into it, bit of mixture, school, trekking and maybe some jumping.

I live in Walkley so ideally somewhere nearish but I have a car so thats no big problem.

I´m looking for something quite laid back as I want to ease back into it!

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!!

Jenny

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jenny, I used to have lessons at Parklands in Aston (J31 of M1) which was great but they don't do hacks unfortunately. I've also ridden at Barnes Greene in Grenoside which is more rough around the edges but they have nice woods on their doorstep for hacks, and they do lessons. My daughter (5yrs) has had a few there and they were very good and encouraging with her. There's one up in Dore somewhere that I tried once but they seemed a bit snooty and too rigid in attending lessons for my liking.

I'm not sure if that helps! I'm currently trying to get back on the lessons at Parklands after having kids but it's full at the moment unfortunately. Please post on here if you find anywhere!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived