Suicide bomber kills suicide bombers.

Of course this incident may have saved hundreds of lives in the long run. I wonder though if some of these people might have been brainwashed in to being there, or very poor and bribed with money.

people are there for both reasons I should imagine

Of course this incident may have saved hundreds of lives in the long run. I wonder though if some of these people might have been brainwashed in to being there, or very poor and bribed with money.

They could have been forced as well. There are lots of reports of people being forced into it or they will kill their families. The worst are the Taliban who have used children and told them they won`t be harmed.

But regardless of that, innocent people have been saved.

What's the virgin situation in a case like this?

they must be running out of virgins by now. might have to send them some 'born again' virgins.

a couple of years ago, i was going to organise a world suicide bomber day and get them all to assemble in the desert. i wanted bin laden to do the countdown so they could all martyr themselves together.

obama scuppered my plans. however with this recent event, it looks like my idea is gaining support again. when's the next class?

Archived