Suicide bomber kills suicide bombers.

Its not funny,people have been killed.

Yes that's right. Folk who intended to kill themselves and a whole load of innocent folk managed to kill themselves all in one go without killing loads of innocent folk. Their god must have had a fresh delivery of virgins he wanted to hand around. :hihi::hihi:

What's the virgin situation in a case like this?

Theological crisis I reckon. They've died for the cause (what cause ?) but not taking any infidels with them.

Do they just get 72 women of ill-repute as a 2nd prize ? I'm sure some Imman will be in the news shortly telling us of his latest fantasy about it.

You can all laugh and make jokes but haven't you heard the phrase..Practice makes perfect..they'll have it off to a T the next time :D

least the "bosses" know their equipment aint duds

---------- Post added 12-02-2014 at 07:24 ----------

Theological crisis I reckon. They've died for the cause (what cause ?) but not taking any infidels with them.

Do they just get 72 women of ill-repute as a 2nd prize ? I'm sure some Imman will be in the news shortly telling us of his latest fantasy about it.

theyll still be martyers, died fighting the cause

Archived